Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Broadway's Darius De Haas Is Giving Leonard Bernstein's Music A New Shade

 Darius De Haas and Me at Feinstein's 54 Below
I love when artists get chances to flex their creative and vocal muscles to explore some of the legendary composers with different musical flavors and seasonings.  In honor of the centennial of Leonard Bernstein's birth, many people have planned tributes to this musical legend.  Darius De Haas, described by The New York Times as “electrically thrilling,” by Variety as “a performer who can reveal the sorrows, pains and joys of the composer’s richly layered repertoire with an intensity and honesty that easily envelops and mesmerizes the listener,” and by the Jazz Times as “blessed with a gorgeous voice and a keen theatrical sophistication,” brings his brand new concert and vocal magic to Feinstein’s/54 Below, April 26th and 27th. 

He sits with me and chats about not only his upcoming show, A Leonard Bernstein Thing  but he also indulges me in a conversation about a revival show that is a lost gem, like its original, SHUFFLE ALONG.  Take a minute and enjoy my conversation with and fun performance by Daris De Haas by clicking HERE or on the pic above.  Click HERE For tickets and information about his upcoming performance at Feinstein's 54 Below.


Here's a taste of what he is serving, courtesy of BFV Marketing and Keith Sherman & Assoc.    

 SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 






2 comments:

  1. I hope I can see more posts. I want to read your articles. Because they are very useful, I always wait for new posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community. money converter app shopify , currency converter box app , best shopify apps to boost sales

    ReplyDelete