Sunday, November 11, 2018

NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE, OR CAN HE?



My friend, fellow comedian, actor, podcaster, Adam Sank, finally sits down with me to have our heart to heart conversation about being comedians/humans in the struggle of life.  Of course, as I embark on relaunching my spotlight on comedians, Lavender Laugh Lounge, because comedians are also actors, monologuists, and writers, too,  I was stunned that he actually plans on leaving the world and the business of comedy.  However, as a consolation, I will be there to host, toast, and possibly roast Mr. Sank, on the evenings that he will say goodbye to comedy.  Please enjoy my conversation with my friend, Adam, and try to catch him November 28th and 29th at Stonewall Inn.

CLICK HERE for tickets to the remaining seats.



Please enjoy my conversation with Mr. Adam Sank, aka Cher, Barbra, as he says goodbye.


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment