Thursday, October 25, 2018

IN THE PRESS ROOM: Abingdon Theater Company's 26th Annual Gala Honoring Donna Murphy

Cast and Creatives of Abingdon Theater's 26th Annual Gala, Honoring Donna Murphy and Performing Maltby and Shire's CLOSER THAN EVER. 


At Abingdon Theater Company's 26th Annual Gala Honoring 2x Tony Award Winning, Donna Murphy, I hustled my way around the press room for some fun conversations with some fabulous people including the honoree herself, Ms. Donna Murphy. Please enjoy my conversations in part 1 with Connor Ryan, Lesli Margherita, Richard Maltby, Charlotte Maltby, and one of my personal Divas, Alysha Umphress.




Please enjoy my conversations in part 2 with Julia Murney, Kevin David Thomas, Randy Rainbow, Bonnie Milligan, and Donna Murphy.



The honoree herself, 2x TonyAward Winning Donna Murphy
The Fiercely Funny Julia Murney
The Ab Fab and Funny, Randy Rainbow
My Personal Diva, Alysha Umphress
SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 




7 comments:

  1. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I like to read stories about your experiences. They are very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Shipping Bar for Shopify , shopify app free shipping bar , https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts. geometry dash , superhexio , pool 8 ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. food games online
    basketball games online
    soccer games 2019
    These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games
    Great article by the great author and the audio message attached to it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate the this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.
    miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.
    online free games
    friv jogos 2019
    jogos 360 online game

    ReplyDelete

  7. New Year Party Platter
    Basketball Brick Breaking
    Bouncy Dunk
    Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    ReplyDelete