Friday, February 22, 2019

Off Broadway's Latest Musical Addition: CHICK FLICK The Musical


I love new musicals.  A chance to see a new story, to meet new characters, and  to find a new personal theme song are just the perks of getting a chance to explore a new show.  The latest musical to jump in the Off Broadway pool is CHICK FLICK The Musical, featuring Sharon Catherine Brown, Lindsay Nicole Chambers, Carla Duren, and Megan Sikora, under the direction of David Ruttura with a Book, Music and Lyrics by Suzy Conn, Musical Direction by Matt Castle, and Choreography by Sarah O'Gleby.  I went to the press up fronts for the show, and I got a chance to talk to all of the ladies in the show, as well as Suzi Conn.  Because of time I did not get a chance to talk to the show's director and choreographer,  they will be coming at a later date.  In the interim, please enjoy my conversation with my new girlfriends.  


  


SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment