Monday, February 25, 2019

March Madness is Happening at Feinstein's 54 Below

There are some stand out things to do when in NYC, and Feinstein's 54 Below is one of those places that a theater lover can have an amazing time with some of the favorite Broadway stars.  This march is no exception.  I recently had a chance to talk to some of the people that will be lighting March on fire with their upcoming shows.  Please take some time and enjoy my conversations with these fabulous folks.

Tony Award©, Drama Desk Outer Critics Circle Award winner, Joanna Gleason (INTO THE WOODS, NICK AND NORA), makes time for me to talk about her upcoming show at Feinstein's 54 Below entitled, OUT OF THE ECLIPSE. During the conversation, I never thought that I would relate to someone within 3 minutes of being with them. Please enjoy my conversation with the legend.
   
NICOLE VANESSA ORTIZ
Fresh off of the heels of a critically acclaimed, Off Broadway revival of Smokey Joe's Cafe, Nicole Vanesa Ortiz, makes her Feinstein's 54 Below Debut with her one woman show, BECOMING HER: A DIVA'S TRIBUTE. She and I reunite to talk about her life, career, and her upcoming show, Please enjoy my conversation with this Fierce Diva!!



REBECCA LUKER & DEBORAH GRACE WINER 
Sitting in the booth with Tony Award© Nominee, Rebecca Luker, and award winning musical theater historian, curator, producer, Deborah Grace Winer is a blast. Talking about their next collaboration is even more fabulous. Ms Winer is continuing her Classic American Songbook Series with GOT RHYTHM The Gershwin Brothers. Celebrating the great music of the musical duo. Please enjoy my conversation with these amazing ladies.


BETSY WOLFE 
 I LIVED for meeting the insanely fun and fabulous Betsy Wolfe. She is wild and fun, and her upcoming show at Feinstein's 54 Below, ALL BETS ARE OFF, is no exception. She sits and laughs with me about her life, career, and the new show. Please enjoy my time with the fabulous, Betsy Wolfe.





SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment