Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Beetlejuice Wants You To "Say My Name! Say My Name!"


Clockwise from Top L To R: Kerry Butler & Rob McClure, Alex Timbers. Leslie Kritzer &.Adam Dannheisser, Alex Brigthman & Sophia Anne Caruso  
Tony Award© Nominee, Alex Brightman



Leslie Keitzer and Me. 
I recently had the opportunity to attend a press event with the cast of BEETLEJUICE The Musical.  I love going to these events.  It's the best time to be at the beginning of a show's journey on the Great White Way.  I got the chance to talk to the main cast ( Rob McClure*, Alex Brightman*, Sophia Anne Caruso, Kerry Butler*, Adam Dannheisser, and Leslie Kritzer),  the composer/lyricist, Eddie Perfect, and the director, Alex Timbers*.

The conversations were fun and brief, and I have guarantees from almost everyone to come and join me for a longer chat.  After all, the Winter Garden Theater is across the street from the studio. Now enjoy my conversations with these fabulous folks.

Rob McClure*:
Eddie Perfect:
Kerry Butler*:
Adam Dannheisser:
Leslie Kritzer:
Alex Brightman*, Sophia Anne Caruso, and Alex Timbers*:
*Tony Award© Nominees





SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment