Thursday, August 23, 2018

Brandon Williams: Broadway's Newest Bad Boy

It is official that the Broadway Theater Season has begun.  Head Over Heels, Pretty Woman, and Getting The Band Back Together, are the musicals kicking off the summer.  I recently had a chance to sit with Brandon Williams from Getting the Band Back Together.  He makes his Broadway debut playing the show's Bad Boy.   20+ years as a stand up comedian and actor shine through as he brings forth the perfect blend of comic timing, talent, and dare I say brawn?  Come to Broadway and see this funny man, and if you cannot, then do yourself a favor and watch his really funny web series, STAY AT HOME DAD.  In the meantime, Click the Pic below and enjoy my conversation with one of Broadway's burning hunk of bad boy goodness.

Broadway's Latest Bad Boy, GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER's, Brandon Williams


SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 












5 comments:

  1. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I like to read stories about your experiences. They are very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Shipping Bar for Shopify , shopify app free shipping bar , https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles in the future.
    food games online
    basketball free online
    soccer games

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great
    friv Games
    jogo io
    2player games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read your posts very much. They are so awesome. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information. They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems. Would you mind uploading more posts?
    free games 2019 online
    friv jogos 4 school online
    jogos games online

    ReplyDelete

  5. Pizza Pronto 2
    Baseball Kid Pitcher Cup
    Cannon Basketball 2
    After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.

    ReplyDelete