Thursday, January 31, 2019

Up and Away With Jenn Colella

I really do love it when I finally get the chance to sit with one of my favorite Broadway Divas. I have been waiting to have studio time with the Tony Award© Nominee, Drama Desk Award Winning, Jenn Colella for a long time.  While still wowing crowds 8 shows a week in COME FROM AWAY, she took some time from her busy schedule to sit and gab with me about her show, her career, her life, and so much more.  When I found out that Ms Colella also had a life as a comedian, it made me love her more. Please enjoy my conversation with the absolutely fabulous, Jenn Colella.  




                       Flashback with me to our night on the 2018 Drama Desk Awards Red Carpet.
2017 Drama Desk Award Red Carpet 
At Feinstein's 54 Below    


SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 




1 comment:

  1. I’m having a fortnight meeting in USA so my stress reliever is reading some blogs, but it’s quite difficult for me to spend or waste my time in simple blogs or non sense writings then somehow I read your works It’s so confusing because I love your enthusiasm on this subject so I comment on to admire your style. It happens that I’m curious about Curtain Singapore, I think you should try to check it out!

    ReplyDelete