Sunday, February 3, 2019

Meet 2019 Kleban Prize Winners Sarah Hammond, Shaina Taub, and Charlie Sohne

Sarah Hammond
Charlie Sohne

Shaina Taub
Every year at this time, I get very excited because I get the chance to meet some of the most promising lyricist and librettist in musical theater at the Kleban Prize Reception.  Sometimes, I get a chance to talk to them before the big day.  I recently got the chance to talk to 2 of the 3 winners of the coveted prize in studio, Sarah Hammond and Charlie Sohne,   and I got a chance to talk to the 3rd winner, Shaina Taub, at the event along with some of the other notable guests.

This was the first time that I met Sarah and Shaina, but Charlie along with his composer/collaborator, Tim Rosser, visited me a year and half ago to talk about THE BOY WHO DANCED ON AIR.   Please enjoy my conversations with Sarah, Charlie, Shaina, Richard Maltby, John Wideman, Maury Yeston, and Alison Fraser.








SUBSCRIBE FREE to KEITH PRICE'S CURTAIN CALL on Itunes and Google Play Music,  YOU TUBE and leave a review.  Click the image below to Support Keith Price's Curtain Call Podcast.  Also visit me on Broadway World's Featured Podcast Page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment