Thursday, March 16, 2017

Top 20 Most Popular Episodes of Year 1 #14- Cady Huffman


As we continue our daily trek to the number one spot of Keith Price's Curtain Call's Top 20 Most Popular Episodes of Year 1, we find ourselves at Number 14 with Tony Award winning actress, producer, writer, dancer, Cady Huffman.  She and I have known each other for a few years.   I have been the perfect combination of show tune queen/fan boy and concerned theater reporter whenever I am around her.  I really love when I get a chance to see Ms Cady out and about.


When we sat down for this interview, she was in the middle of her run doing SHEAR MADNESS. She was also preparing for her solo show, TOMBOY SHOWGIRL at Feinstein's 54 Below. She even has a few gigs coming up next week at the famed Cabaret/supper club.  In this interview, Cady and I talk about her career,  the challenges of working and losing friends during the beginning of the AIDS crisis in NYC, and some of her brilliant collaborative experiences with amazing people like Bob Fosse and Cy Coleman.   I hope you enjoy our conversation.  I know there will be more conversations with Cady to come.  Click Here to hear our chat.

Subscribe to Keith Price's Curtain Call available on ItunesGoogle Play MusicSoundcloudMixcloud, and LibSyn 





No comments:

Post a Comment