Monday, March 13, 2017

My Full Interview with the Legendary Dionne Warwick.

When someone asks, would you be interested in interviewing Dionne Warwick? How should one respond?  Um…Yeah! That is a ridiculous question.  Of course, you do the interview.




 In addition to being a 5x Grammy Award winner, a multi-platinum and gold album selling recording artist, she has been an HIV/AIDS activist since the 80's, and she is still fighting today. Her latest Public Service Announcement in conjunction with HIV/AIDS Awareness organization ACRIA, shows exactly that advocacy.  I have to admit that it was hard to hold it together talking to her, because in my head I was singing the words to one of my favorite 80’s Dionne Classic DÉJÀ VU.  Please notice how I sneak it in. LOL.  Click Here to hear my interview with the amazing Dionne Warwick.  

Subscribe to Keith Price's Curtain Call now available on ItunesGoogle Play MusicSoundcloudMixcloud, and LibSyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment